Under Armour, Inc. Allocations Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team!Will YOU…Protect This House?!
SUMMARY:An at Under Armour will be responsible for one the most essential roles in our order flow: allocation and delivery. This employee will bridge the gap between multiple departments (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, IT, Warehouse Operations, etc) with timely communication and flexible processes to ensure and maximize order fill rates and company shipments. This will be accomplished through analysis of the order bank via reporting, and the continuing improvement of our systems and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following; other duties may also be assigned.
· Manage daily allocation, deliveries, inventory transfers and troubleshooting for North America wholesale and our direct to consumer channels
· Transfer inventory between orders as requested by Account Services to maximize order fill rates and company shipments
· Build technical knowledge about SAP allocation and work closely with IT to implement and test upgrades, enhancements and adjustments to the system that enable scalable processes that benefit the business as we grow
· Work cross functionally with Sales and Planning to identify shortage materials and analyze the order bank to prioritize orders that will need to be allocated and delivered upon receipt
· Create, run and analyze reports while working with customer service to maintain a clean order bank and maximize order fulfillment.
· Maintain essential tables in SAP that allow us to manage priorities to ensure product is allocated properly
· Analyze the order bank through reporting so that every order follows our distribution strategy
· Assist in training new sales operations employees regarding allocation and delivery related processes
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1+ years of related experience, customer service or allocations experience a plus
· Professional written and oral communication demonstrating a courteous demeanor and desire to assist the customer and internal departments
· Working experience with MS Office including Excel’s basic formulas
· SAP or a similar database system experience a plus but not required
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Must be detail oriented, people person, able to prioritize tasks, and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
· Identifies and resolves customer problems in a timely manner. Listens to feedback and improves service
· Meets time commitments to partners and your own team
· Arrives at meetings and appointments with teammates on time and prepared
COMPETENCIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Analytical - Collects and provides data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
· Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; knows how to prioritize workload.
· Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Accepts feedback from others.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.